In today’s digital era, a lot of technical and non-technical users want to convert winmail.dat files in other different file formats according to their choice and need. It is not an easy task to open winmail.dat files with other email clients because winmail.dat is native file formats for Microsoft email programs which does not support other email programs. Several users are unable to access winmail.dat files so they want to convert their winmail.dat files in other generic file formats.
About Winmail.dat Files
Various Microsoft email programs like Outlook, Outlook Express, Exchange Server, Office 365, etc. automatically generates winmail.dat files if someone send email message with attachments using RTF (Rich Text Format) or HTML (Hypertext Markup Language) format. Generally when a Microsoft email program sent emails to non-Microsoft email client then user get email messages and attachments in winmail.dat file format, in case if sender is using RTF and HTML language during sending the email messages.
Winmail.dat files are also known as TNEF (Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format) files. Microsoft Outlook sends email in winmail.dat TNEF format because of security reasons as well as in case of if MS Outlook is not installed correctly on Windows Machine. If a non-Microsoft Outlook user receives emails in winmail.dat TNEF files then he cannot access them with default email client because winmail.dat is native file format for Microsoft email programs.
For better understanding the actual problem, first read some user’s queries
I am using Mozilla Thunderbird email client from past 5 years but recently I have received some email messages in Winmail.dat or ATT0001.dat file formats. I am trying to read these files but these file are unsupportable with Mozilla Thunderbird and these are most important email message for me which are related to my business. Hello experts please suggest me a reasonable and trustworthy solution to import winmail.dat files in Mozilla Thunderbird email client, I shall be grateful to you.
I am owner of a medium sized courier service, from fast few months, my employees are receiving few emails in winmail.dat files but my team is unable to access them in our default email client. However I have used a free Winmail.dat Reader Software for opening the email messages but I want to import winmail.dat file in IBM Notes email client. If you know a professional technique for solving my query then please suggest it to me.
Convert Winmail.dat Files in Multiple Formats in Simple Steps
First of all, download all-in-one Winmail DAT Converter which is fully loaded with several advanced features and it allows to extract files from winmail.dat to PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, MBOX, HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, Windows Live Mail, CSV, PDF, Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Maildir, Thunderbird, MyOffice Mail, Entourage, Outlook for Mac, Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Office 365, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, G Suite, IBM Verse, Amazon Workmail, IMAP, etc.
Step 1 – Run Winmail.dat Converter and choose one option from Select Files or Select Folders for adding Winmail.dat TNEF files in the software panel. After adding winmail.dat files, it will show all files in the software panel so that users can choose desired winmail.dat files from software panel and press Next button to continue.
Step 2 – Choose saving format from more than 30 formats, file naming option from 10+ options, destination path and press Next button to start winmail.dat conversion process.
Step 3 – After getting message of completion, press Ok button to confirm. Software will automatically open the destination folder so that users can easily get their converted files / documents. It automatically creates a log report too which has complete detailed information about converted data.
Benefits of Wimail.dat Converter
- The tool allows to convert winmail.dat files in email standard email formats i.e. PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, TXT, MBOX, OLM, etc.
- Winmail DAT Converter permits to extract files from winmail.dat to several document formats i.e. HTML, MHT, XPS, RTF, DOC, PDF, CSV, etc.
- This application allows to import winmail.dat files into several email client i.e. Lotus Notes, Zimbra, Maildir, Thunderbird, MyOffice Mail, Entourage, Outlook for Mac, Windows Live Mail, Apple Mail, etc.
- It is a great software to move winmail.dat TNEF files in cloud-based email services i.e. Gmail, Outlook.com, Yahoo, Office 365, G Suite, Amazon Workmail, etc.
- It is also capable to transfer winmail.dat TNEF files on several email servers i.e. Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, Zimbra Server, and IMAP Server.
- Winmail.dat exporter preserves all email items, attachments, sender information, receiver information, subject, signature, internet header, etc. during completion of the procedure.
- This application supports winmail.dat TNEF files of MS Outlook, Exchange Server, Hosted Exchange Server, Windows, Ubuntu, iPhone, Zix Mail, Thunderbird, Google, etc.
- It is compatible with all types of winmail.dat TNEF (Transport Neutral Encapsulation Format) files such as Winmail.dat ATT00005.eml, ATT00001.dat, etc.
- Winmail DAT Converter comes with several file naming conversion options so that users can manage their resultant winmail.dat TNEF files in several professional styles.
- During installation of the product setup it asks to choose preferable language to read software license agreement from English, Deutsch, Francais, Italiano, Nederlands, Polski, Pyccknn, etc.
Winmail.dat Converter setup is available with free trial version so that users easily check, it is helpful or not for them. Free edition gives permission to convert few winmail.dat TNEF files in the desired file formats for software evaluation, after getting complete satisfaction, users can get its license keys at affordable price. Pro edition allows to convert unlimited winmail.dat files without limitations and it comes with different types of licenses like Standard License for Personal / Home Users, Pro License for Technical / Business Use and Migration License for Enterprise / Commercial Use. It is a windows compatible software which supports all latest as well as previous 32 bit or 64 bit Windows OS for example Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP/Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003, and all.